Hello again! Thank you for all following along with my yoga, mindfulness, and exercise journey. I want to start my third post by acknowledging I have made some changes in my practice. Instead of yoga daily, I have decided to mix up yoga, meditation, calm activity, and cardio. By changing up my practice I hope it can benefit me in more ways than less.

Growing up I was extremely active, playing multiple sports, and multiple activities weekly. This has all been lost since my injuries and I want that life style back. With these new additions I now wonder… How can daily yoga/meditation/calm activity/ cardio positively assist my mental and physical wellbeing. Along with, how can various forms of yoga and activity assist more than others?

I will continue with my yoga chart posted before, however I will now strive to incorporate videos, and logs of how each activity has affected my mental health and physical health. Thank you all for being patient with me as I discover this new routine. My main goal is to strengthen my health in various ways and this is where I am starting and inquiring!

Wishing you all amazing days:)

• Em:)